"The moral foundation of leftist ideology is collapsing in front of us and their identities as the voice of reason and moral guidance for my nation of birth is being exposed for what it is - a giant fraud..."
THE HIERARCHY OF SOVEREIGNTY
PUBLISHED: 2nd January, 2017 | By ADAM SMITH
As we wait patiently for Trump's much anticipated inauguration and full entrance to the White House many of us are still in shock regarding the current state of affairs of the US, its governing bodies as well as the current global state of affairs in general. It would appear that we are at the apex of a paradigm shift that has now been put into motion and cannot be reversed however it is unclear exactly what is at the end of the wormhole we are being forced into.
Many of us comb through the alternative news to find new articles attempting to shed light on this transition phase and the pitfalls that may await us around every blind corner. It would appear we have safely passed numerous ones already (the election and attempts to steal and/or nullify it) by various traitorous and treasonous elements from among the general public. Already, I have had countless debates and arguments with friends and family members who are anywhere from confused to boisterously anti-Trump.
The anti-Trump crowd is obviously suffering from delusional arrogance stemming from a narcissistic personality disorder whereby their own bad qualities and those of their cult leaders are regularly projected onto Trump and his supporters. Accusations of ostensible totalitarian streaks in Trump are juxtaposed against patronizing lectures regarding his supporters being delusional and naive "freedom-lovers" and constitutionalists. So which is it Lefties? Are we useful idiots and lemmings ("cogs in a wheel") worshiping a totalitarian "God Emperor" or are we simply "outdated" and naive freedom fighters who have latched on to the coat-tails of a raving lunatic populist-madman? You tell me because, well, you seem to be making this shit up as you go.
Isn't it odd that these descriptions are far more befitting of their own vaunted Leftist leaders which they have readily overlooked for the last 8 years? I was asked at the dinner table to give *one* example of Obama's "totalitarian" policies and I retorted that I could give about 100 but that I would simply start with the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 which was passed over Christmas of 2011 and which included the rescinding of Posse Comitatus which essentially brought the militarization of the police force and the presence of standing armies into American Domestic life where it is wholly inappropriate and intentionally confrontational. Instead of debating the point they looked suddenly shocked as if they themselves had forgotten such acts of treason under Obama - such is the state of affairs in the current US reminiscent of Huxley's "Brave New World" where past transgressions are regularly forgotten and glossed over by the media in favor of the "Du Jour" Outrage of the moment (i.e. latest black person shot by police which ironically ties into said militarization unbeknownst to the naive liberal).
All these transient delusions of the Left are slowly dying and being replaced by a sense of desperation. They feel they needed to grasp at straws - something, *anything* to give them back the moral high-ground and centrist voice of America that they had presumed (thanks to the mainstream media) they had complete dominance over for the last 8 years. Ahhh, but they were mistaken...
The moral foundation of leftist ideology is collapsing in front of us and their identities as the voice of reason and moral guidance for my nation of birth is being exposed for what it is - a giant fraud guilty of coercion and manipulation of public opinion in the vain hopes of bringing about world government and "Equalitarianism" for the entire planet.
Lets take a moment and review what this shift actually consists of. I am going to try to illustrate my point using the symbolism of a pyramid. The current, totalitarian-equalitarian pyramid looks like this:
1. Global Elite: Cabalists, Globalists, Transhumanists and Transnationalists. This includes various hidden groups like the Committee of 300, Council of Rome and the Bilderburg Group.
2. Global Governance and Transnational Corporations: Underneath this top level are the transnational corporate and political bodies like the United Nations, Council on Foreign Relations, Project for a New American Century, Trans-Pacific Partnership,
NATO and the elitist globalists who regularly meet at Davos Switzerland every year.
3. Underneath this group sit the political apparatus and national governance structures in our homelands. These merely exist as proxies to implement globalist laws and policies so that they are unchallengeable by the local inhabitants. Virtually of all their treasonous acts are done under the banner of "equalitarianism" and "tolerance" (see rainbow flag).
4. Below this we have local law enforcement and military to enforce the policies of the above group by threat of violence.
5. The last and final group are families and communities which are terrorized by all of the above.
In the above hierarchy the individual is not even considered but rather viewed as simply a member of group 5 whose sole purpose is to reinforce social norms and patterns to protect the interests of groups 1 - 4 above. In this way, Leftists and liberals have become treasonous useful idiots to these transnational, globalist, elitist forces aimed at destroying the sovereignty of the West under the progressive slogans of "tolerance" and "equality".
However, all that is going to change in time (my hope is this will occur over the next five to ten years). The goal is to reverse the above pyramid and place the individual at the top in order to rewire the human meta hierarchy in a way that is aligned with Natural Law (please see Mark Passio's lectures on this for more information).
Notice with the structure above, each level exists to protect the group above it, typically through the use of brainwashing, blackmail, bribery and (failing that) violence and intimidation. Let's take a look at what reversing the pyramid might look like...
1. The individual is the foundational pillar of society. The rights of the individual are restricted to those defined in the negative - only those rights which are *not* violated through inaction of others are protected (freedom of speech, property rights, gun rights, freedom of association, religion, etc.).
2. Below the individual sits the family. It is primarily the responsibility of the family to raise the individual with the appropriate beliefs, morals, integrity and critical thinking to become a functioning and self-responsible member of society.
3. Below the family sits the community of which the family is a part of. It is the responsibility of the community to ensure, by-laws governing market and trade relating to the commons (i.e. "common law") are adhered to in order to best protect individuals and families with regards to their negative rights which form the moral backbone of society. It may be possible that some laws restrict or curtail an individuals negative rights (for instance forcing members of society to reveal their face when trading in public) but they must be done exclusively with the intention of either increasing or reinforcing the community, family and individual rights in doing so (i.e. not for the benefit of a privileged or non-domiciled group).
4. Below the family sits the nation. The nation's responsibility is to protect the commons, natural resources and geographical integrity of the communities which make up the nation or nation-state. These laws, by design, relate primarily to defence and policing of borders. Intra-National trade may be governed from this level as well but only so that it does not violate any of the common laws or negative rights of any of the individuals sitting above it in the hierarchy. The only levels at which individual rights may be curtailed, in my understanding, can occur at the family or community level. Any curtailment of individual rights coming from a national or global level should be treated as prima facie totalitarianism.
5. Below the nation sits the global community. This community exists only as a voluntary consortium of nations focused on trade for the mutual benefit of those who participate in it. Acts of aggression by nations against other nations can be dealt with by those nations or a consortium of other sympathetic nations however there would be no governing international bodies capable of passing *any* binding laws that override any of the laws of the nations, communities, families or individuals sitting above it. In other words, all governing actions at this level are *strictly voluntary*.
As you can see this new pyramid completely reverses the structure of the existing, totalitarian pyramid. Families exist to protect, nurture and raise the individual, the community protects the family and the nation protects communities. This is the hierarchy of sovereignty - any disruption to this structure introduces totalitarianism in one form or another. For instance, at this current moment in time there is a great struggle between levels 4 and 5. Level 5 in the hierarchy of sovereignty is equivalent to level 2 in the totalitarian hierarchy and this is where the great battle between Good (Objective Morality based on individual, family, community and nation) and Evil (Totalitarianism, Moral Relativism and Determinism as decided by a ruling elite or uninformed "multicultural" mob) is being waged.
During the course of my writing and research I became acutely aware of this "Hierarchy of Sovereignty" through the works of people like Mark Passio, Vox Day, Stefan Molyneux and Curt Doolittle. Each one of these individuals speaks to a particular segment of this hierarchy but none has ever (to my knowledge) fully elucidated the structure for the public. I would even go so far as to argue that level one in the Sovereign Hierarchy (the individual) needs a higher level above it - that is to say the knowledge of a higher power, principle or creator/creative-force that stands above the human ego much as our negative rights must stand before the needs of the collective but that is outside the scope of this particular writing. Suffice it to say for now that I am both a philosophical and spiritual person (I believe in the moral guidance of both systems of thought).
Getting back to the topic at hand, I would close on the following notion:
We are entering uncharted territory of both great danger and opportunity for human civilization (most notably in the West) to restructure itself in a way that is consistent with both natural law and the sovereignty of human beings (certainly for Westerners) to grow and develop into their full potential.
I would offer that any interference in this structure of sovereign hierarchy will result in the stunted development and possibly even retardation of the human species. Our natural state, like any natural system, exists in equilibrium with both the environment, human society and the natural laws that govern it. Just as every species has a natural birth, death and predation rate, human societies and individuals have their own natural birth, death and predation rates. Attempting to override these natural laws typically leads to more, not less violence and destruction of the lives of individuals. Individuals and societies who are cognizant of the brutality of life in terms of tribalism, corruption and sectarian violence will naturally immunize themselves against it and take the necessary steps to ensure the natural and harmonious development of the individual in their relationships to family, community, nations and (if need be) planet and thus help return to a natural equilibrium of individuals both competing and cooperating in the natural ecosystem of the planet as well as the global markets.
Stated simply the cure to our ails is a bottom up, not a top down approach. The sooner you embrace this view and defend the hierarchy of sovereignty the faster we can heal and rebuild America and the West to be great again...
IF YOU ENJOY OUR CONTENT AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE. SIMPLY DONATE THE PRICE OF A PINT, CHEERS.