"THERE IS NOTHING GOOD FROM THESE PROJECTIONS, WE MUST NOT ACCEPT THE MARXIST PROPAGANDA THAT DECIDEDLY WISHES THE DEVELOPED WORLD TO ACCEPT THIS APOCALYPTIC OUTCOME..."
THE THIRD WORLD POPULATION EXPLOSION IS AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO CIVILIZATION
PUBLISHED: 17th February, 2018 | By ROMAN GARZA
World population. It's somewhat of a quaint thing to think about. How many human beings can fit on this planet? Despite the numerous apocalyptic predictions of Malthusians, the population of the world grows consistently it seems. However, this might not be the case. Sure populations tend to rise due to civilization, wealth, eradication of disease, protectionism, etc. but when we observe population growth over the scope of world history, it has always constantly multiplied. As will be shown, it is not that every continent is having the same amount of growth, but that one area is out-populating the other, and what effects that will have on neighbouring continents who's populations are steady or in a slight decline.
The speculated world population according to an aggregate amount of most records in 5000 B.C. points to as much as 5-6 million. Once the year 200 B.C. it had grown a hundred fold up to 150 million, and as soon as 1000 A.D. the population had steadily grown two-and-a-half times that to 250-260 million people, and we did not reach a world population of a billion until the 19th Century. Why does this matter? Population has to do with people, those individuals who own and control their own body. Their body takes up a space that another body cannot take up simultaneously. They migrate, allocate resources, consume the scarcity of those resources, and obviously reproduce. This is shown economically in regards to property rights and the a priori necessity for the use of resources and that conflicts will arise out of two or more persons vying for it's use. This rule applies to food as it does to land.
Ethnic, national, and religious conflicts between groups always rise within these parameters as much as any others. Whether for conquest, invasion, retaliation or a unification, it can always be brought back down to a matter of an in-group preference to preserve one's group and one's self for resource gathering and reproduction. What do we see when we look at the "migrant crisis", the Middle Eastern and African immigrant tsunami overtaking European countries like Sweden, Germany, France and the United Kingdom? If you don't already know the answer, one could clearly see after some investigation that what is happening in Europe is a conflict for the reasons aforementioned. It shows the displacement of a native, cohesive group, the actions of a territorial monopolist to re-allocate resources away from their progenitors over to those late-comers, which leads to crime, poverty and a lack of social and ethnic cohesion. Most of all, this demonstrates a soft invasion, a Trojan horse, or more accurately a repetition of the fallen Roman Empire.
Referring to the most recent available data we have access to, the United Nations World Population Prospects 2017 observes and projects 6 major trends.
1. That population rankings will shift. Essentially that India (1.3 billion) will surpass China (1.4 billion) in total inhabitants.
2. That most of the global population increase is due to a small number of countries. Those countries namely, India, Nigeria, and a handful of other Sub-Saharan countries.
3. Slower world population growth due to lowering fertility rates. This is happening globally, in Europe birth rates are an average of 1.2 to 1.8 per woman depending on the country. There has been a positive trend of the average 1.4 growing to 1.6, but there has been an overall decline for at least the past 70 years. Middle Eastern, and African countries, especially sub-saharan countries still have large birth rates between 4-7 births per woman, but has seen a slight decline from the average 5.1 to 4.7 births per woman. Similarly, Africa continues to experience high rates of population growth. Between 2017 and 2050, the populations of 26 African countries are projected to expand to at least double their current size. Which by the U.N.'s own admission, these soaring birthrates will make it difficult to implement development and hunger programs in Africa. Yet, they still refuse to understand the problem.
4. Lower fertility rates leads to ageing population. Compared to our current population of 7.8 Billion, all persons aged 60 or older will double by 2050 and triple by the 22nd Century.
5. Higher life expectancy. Our modern world does allow those who live responsibly to live longer, health-wise and safety wise. Life expectancy is still very narrow in third world countries with fatality rates increasing for all ages and life expectancy thinning in children from 11 years of age in 2005 to 8 years of age in 2015. The higher life expectancy is mostly in countries like Japan, the United States, Canada and some countries in Europe. Europe wouldn't have exact numbers since terror attacks by peaceful migrants technically lower life expectancy. Which is the final point.
6. World population shifts due to multiculturalism and the migration of refugees, as the U.N. refers to them. 3-4 million migrants moved into high-income countries from low-income countries from 2005 to 2015 which is believed to alleviate the low fertility rates and ageing issues in Europe. The report observes that the Syrian refugee crisis has had a major impact on levels and patterns of international migration in recent years, affecting several countries. The estimated net outflow from the Syrian Arab Republic was 4.2 million people from 2010 to 2015. Most of these refugees went to Syria’s neighbouring countries, contributing to a substantial increase in the net inflow of migrants especially to Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan.
The most substantial discovery from the United Nations report is that by the data, the African population is exploding, and migration from the third world and the first world is gradually increasing. To present an example, the population of Europe is projected to go from 730 million in 2017 to actually lower to 650-600 million throughout the remaining years of the 21st Century. Whilst Sub-Saharan Africa's population is projected to almost triple, going from it's current population of 1.1 billion to 3 billion by 2050. The Middle East's population is also projected to grow, not as exponentially as Africa's but still, from it's current population of 300 million to 750 million by 2050. It is also helpful to note that the Middle East's population would fluctuate due to it's native population migrating to Europe.
Africa's population growth is abhorrent to imagine. The U.N's lowest estimates still considering it's population to be within 10 billion by the end of the century. Their highest estimates accounting for all the efforts being made to eradicate disease and hunger project Africa's population to skyrocket to 15 billion by the end of the century. Let alone discussing the trends of other continent's populations, what does this mean for the rest of the world? The more persons there are to accommodate, the less resources other nations will have for their own people. The U.N. seeks to forward a one world socialist agenda by using their influence on first world countries to get the leaders of those nations to hand over resources to fund, alleviate and subsidize the needs of those in third world countries. The people of those countries dig their own holes, so to speak, the first world cannot and must not keep upholding the third world and artificially inflating the rate of procreation by the excessive amount of resources poured into third world countries, by the first world. This does nobody any favours. This amounts to wealth redistribution on a global scale, what could possibly go wrong?
The U.N. calculates these numbers, yet other branches in their own organizations run propaganda ops to attempt to convince Europeans and North Americans of how great it is going to be to be flooded by migrants and millions of extra Africans. Nigeria is expected to exceed the entire population of Europe. Woman in Niger have 7.6 children per woman, and they wish they could have 9. There have been efforts of second-world countries, and other third world countries like Bangladesh and Iran to alleviate their growing populations, yet African countries do not, they continue to shoot up the charts and graph, offering no slow down. What will the West do? Well, as all decent people, libertarians and those on the Alt-Right would advocate, we, as Western countries need to stop intervening in other countries. Acting as a gigantic nanny to all those in many sub-saharan and middle eastern countries. The state must stop using taxpayer dollars to fund, aid or create programs for other people in other countries that do not concern our own. Private enterprise can be as charitable as it may be.
If these trends do not slow down or halt, it will spell doom for the rest of the world, as Western countries refuse to defend their borders, with state leaders increasingly using their nation's own resources to prop up these excessively growing populations. This will inevitably result in maximum conflict as the growing African population continues to migrate to Western nations putting pressure on the local populations, exasperating the already existing problems of multiculturalism, with raising crime rates, and ethnic clashes by many who come to the West with no intention of integrating.
Violent elements will overtake formerly peaceful areas of the world, infighting, civil war, overthrowing of central governments and possibly the rise of a new fascism. There is nothing good from these projections, we must not accept the Marxist propaganda that decidedly wishes the developed world to accept this apocalyptic outcome.
FOR A NEW FASCISM IS THE SECOND FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY FILM BY RICHARD HEATHEN AND LIBERTY MACHINE NEWS
IF YOU ENJOY OUR CONTENT AND WOULD LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE. SIMPLY DONATE THE PRICE OF A PINT, CHEERS.